Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I'll respond to you. I feel your pain. You are obviously down in the markets and are very frustrated.

It is not enough for an investor to understand the markets because there is manipulation every way you turn.

Take the Coyote. It is very cunning. It is not large only around 30 pounds average but it survives in the wild and actually does well. It has learned to adapt to change.

Now take the wolf. The wolf is one of the most intelligent animals in the wilds. It has learned to hunt in packs. It is the epitomy of "the hunter".

Both of these animals hate each other. The wolf will kill a coyote in a New York minute. Pure unadulterated hatred.

But there is a breed of wolf on the east coast of Canada that sees some good in the coyote. It appreciates how cunning and adaptable the coyote is. It is intelligent enough to know that his species will die out in time because hemans shoot them.

So what did the wolf do? It began breeding with the coyote. This may seem unbelievable at first glance but it really is true.

What came out of this cross breed? The Coywolf! They flourished in the cities next to man. They moved from Eastern Canada through Quebec to Toronto down to Southern Ontario and then across the border all the way in to New York. And they use the rail routes to move around!

They are much larger than the coyote. They have the cunning and adaptability of the coyote as well as the strength and intelligence of the wolf. .. And they do NOT fear man. They live in our cities yet are rarely seen and when humans see them they mistake them for large coyotes.

My point to all of this is that investors must learn to adapt to their surroundings and the market. They must become shrewd/cunning and do not remain in one place too long.

Investors perhaps should not think so long term. Shit happens long term. Avery small percentage of ones investments should be long term while most should be applied to the short term.

Where once we could buy at 5 cents and sell at 80 cents perhaps we should be happy with 20 or 30 cents.

To answer your question i would say you are right and you are wrong.

There is money to be made. I'm making money. If you want to just go to E on the tsx and buy some shares. You will only see a double or a triple but you will make money and you'll make it in several months. Just in time for Christmas if you want the triple or more. But don't be greedy. Shit happens.

Perhaps your problem is who you don't know? And perhaps you should get out of the markets.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007