Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to ANL's message

As a person who used to make those graphs, I am looking at the pre construction part and the permiting. I can see, in my mind that,basicly,the road or rail deals are done other than the anouncments and final permit applications. There will be some modifications but a plan must be in place. It does suck on the construction start date...but.I believe that may change again depending on the rest of infrastructure. I think we have our infrastructure being paid for with usage fees to Noront so no need to pay for our own except on-site. Noront could start before road and electricity completion. The pre construction will be camp facility and ramps to mine. This will move us into the advanced exploration mode where drilling would be done from underground instead of off boats.

Please login to post a reply
crazytrade
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2009
Social Links
Private Message