Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to targa's message

I really didn't mean to dump on you personally..sorry ..but there have been sooo many entries on this forum with various excuses blaming the economy, the politicians, the natives, the bugs, the bogs,the distance, ..blah...blah...blah, and in the same breath extolling the virtues of our fearless leader and his cabal.

This "rose coloured" out look continues, all the while our shares "tank"

The last significant message from the powers that be was on March 4/11. we have not recieved any notices of value since then!

We recieved almost $12,000,000.00 from our partners( Baosteel ) that was supposed to put to specific use ...yet we hear nothing,...nada,rien,zilch,zippo..etc. Instead we hear of training, scmoozing but nothing to do with the operations of Noront and what has happened

This is what these people are being paid for and given bonus' for Who appointed them,Who voted them in on a yearly basis? and how in the blazes can we "get rid of this lot... and put people in their place that have the shareholders values at heart..

I may be called a "basher ..but I think I am a realist that only wants value for my (our)shares (oops there is my mouse in my pocket again)

Take care

Dennis

TOTB

Please login to post a reply
Dennis Sherman
City
Ottawa
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating