Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Dennis Sherman's message

I too am disgusted with the SP and events that are not being reported by management. I ain't selling at less than I paid for it. So what can be done? I still believe that we will have a mine and a signifigant SP increase, if not to $5+ high but maybe $1.50 at a low. How can I get back my money. Take the loss and go where? Double my shares and wait for what to happen? I think we are a long way, (6 months) from needing money. Throw the dice an see what will happen in 6 months? I think I will try that. I have sold everything else around the world and now will stick by my company till the end. At least I will own something to dream about. I concider this the last fort, port in a storm, as I was all in Noront before we discovered this location and have lived quite well because of it. Now I am returning to the beginning again and will just deal with my weekly buy. The longer this takes the more I own. I was happy when I saw the first money and if all works then I willbe happy again with the finished money. What else can I do? Leave after all this. I stuck out the good and bad in my relationship and have a good wife,three great kids and plenty of good times lately thanks to this company. I am not deserting the front line. If I have to end up owning the company 1000 shares at a time. I don't love this company but I have respect for my investment.

Please login to post a reply
crazytrade
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/17/2009
Social Links
Private Message