Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to targa's message

We have all kind of excuses..the stock market??...what happened when the market went up and our shares still fell....give me a break!!!

When I was a person in mid -managent if this happened I would be "pulled up on the red carpet and have to explain what happened" I would not be gathering favour from the "tree huggers" in the so called big smoke(big joke) explaining why I am off on a tangent talking about training for the indiginous people when in fact WE might have nothing to train for???

I would not be contemplating going to "smooze" with my COO ..I would be on the blower explaining to the shareholders (you and I ..us ) why this happened...why there are no new reports., what they are doing with the almost $ (12) million dollars they got from Baosteel that was supposed to be used for:

A feasibilty study on Eagle's Nest,

A Blackbird Chromite feasiblity study, exploration drilling and to expand the resource

Furthe exploration of Noront's other properties in the ROF...

Well I ..we (yes I have a mouse in my pocket) sure know what they didn't do... but part of that $12 million was for corporate expenses... me and my mouse think we know what they did with that!!!

TOTB

Please login to post a reply
Dennis Sherman
City
Ottawa
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/17/2009