Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

The number of messages here about market manipulation is starting to get a little overwhelming. I'm a fan of some conspiracy theories, and yes, it is possible that Noront's stock is being purposely manipulated.

But whether or not that's the case, there is nothing that we can do about it. And for those of us who are in the stock for the long term, because we believe in the value of what's in the ground, these repeated complaints about pennies here and there are getting rather frustrating.

If you're that focused on money, please take a step back and realize that there is more to life than money. Yes, I value the shares that I own, and like everyone else, I'm here for eventual profit (I hope). But you don't lose or gain on the daily closing prices - you can when you sell. And believing in this stock requires that you be very patient and willing to hold your shares possibly for another couple years.

That's my two cents worth. I value the contributions that many people are making to the board, but the manipulation posts are making me not want to read the board.

Please login to post a reply
MarlboroDog
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message