Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Lots of commentaries both positive and negative. At the present we are still speculating but with a bit more amunition. Let's recognize that there will be posts here now designed to demoralize and have you throw in the towel. Posters will be telling you it's over and that all will be just like FWR and SPQ. Wrong! We are not the lame fwr nor spq. NOTs board is a whole lot more savvy than either of these. Some of these guys are the ones who brought ARU to it's heights as Babjack has outlined on numerous occasions. Never mind the whiners who got in late when it was sold. Investors need to stay strong as this is the time when the greatest game will be played on you. Was I not correct about the assault on today's sp? Read my post from early morning. They are playing with your mind. Listen to the poor sods talking about $3 being a no way scenario when we once spoke of $10 and much more. We have so much more now so why should we not expect to get it. Not saying we will but also not open to take the low road either. This is not the time to be feeling down and out but is the time to rise and finish with a fine fight regardless of the outcome. If you are going to go out go out with style. It's not about money and things, it's about your spirit and what you alow people to do to it. Pick it back up and finish with the strength you started with. Those that have read my posts know that I believe takeout attempts are immanent, so if that is the case lets be clear on our position...... BARGAIN HUNTERS NEED NOT APPLY.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message