Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Thistime's message

"No one will pay more then they have to and the starting line is the average of the past 90 days sp and a premium thrown in. Look around and see what buyouts are currently paying for ore that is not proven yet. "

Seriously? Do you really think that the trading of 1 - 2 hundred thousand shares per day over the past 3 months (and how many of those were "cross trades" within the same house... maybe legit, maybe not) will dictate the final outcome of Noront's selling price? So, let me get this straight, approx. 1% of the share float will tell the other 99% that they WILL sell their shares at a premium of 30% from the last 90 day average? Is this how it works, because if this is how it works, then it feels like we live more in the middle ages with the King telling us how to live or die. Hmmmm, I think that the majority of the shareholders have a few more smarts than that.

Bargain Hunters get lost. Don't be making offers on Noront until you come with a "fair" offer for all the shares. Those of you who bought in at a dollar, have a little consideration for those of us who have averages closer to $4. If you don't offer your shares to any buyout, rumoured or real, then there will be NO SALE of Noront and maybe Wes can get it right and start blasting the high grade ore out of the ground... I hear that the truckers need some extra work over the slow winter months anyway. Why not give them a job hauling out high grade ore to the smelter from our "new Noront Mine"... Open pit, of course, for Level A. After all, it IS only about 7 meters under the overburden. One good blast should get us right into the good stuff.

Start mining, Wes. Then we will get some SERIOUS SUITORS.

Dreamin' BIG

Please login to post a reply
Golden Hopes&Dreams
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/04/2010
Social Links