Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: RAW DEAL
over 14 years ago
Re: RAW DEAL
over 14 years ago
NICKEL UP
over 14 years ago
in response to Lance Swago's message

I hear ya Lance. I totally agree that things are not the way we would like them to be and you have a perfect right to your discontent. I'm not convinced at the moment that our BOD has no direction nor that what is going on right now isn't a seemingly undesireable byproduct from something desireable... but unknown by us. Other posters have cited that there could be bad news resulting in the selling pressure. To that I say .... what selling pressure. It's true that Friday's volume was up but the recent "pressure" has been on very low volume which smacks more of manipulation. That is not to say that Friday's wasn't also manipulation. Because of this increase in volume I suspect we are at a turning point one way or another. I don't for a minute think there is bad news and my twisted mind would interpret any portrayal of bad news as the big move to achieve the ultimate in strategic positioning in this company. I could well be incorrect in all of my assertions but I'm very much convinced that the more something is worth the more games will be played to own it. Your jaded state now just confirms for me that shareholders are primed to let their shares go at low prices and the @#$%^&*^ are ready to take them. What I've stated has been said before to the point that people are tired of hearing it, but that doesn't make it any less the truth. You need to do what you need to do but be careful that you don't fulfill the prophecy set out for the retail..... "sell low buy high" People have different timelines and expectations for their investments and this will dictate much for their actions. All should remember one thing, that everyone is trying to mess with your head, the media want you to juice you up on what ever works in getting your attention, the vendors want to sell you something so they'll juice you up about what they're selling, but the buyers are the worst of all as they'll do anything to take what you already own. You can ignore the first two but the third, in the worst of situations, can force your hand as they can steal value from what you own. Ultimately though they also need it to accrue greater value. Chicken anyone?

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message