Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Lance Swago's message

"It seems like we have lost most everything that RN and the old board had created. We now have no momentum, no trust, no communication, no support, and no real plan to speak of (IMO), there is much more to complain about with regards to this board but why rehash the same old complaints.

Let’s face it, there really is no plan going forward by the looks of it or at least no plan that included the retail shareholder. This BOD’s take care of themselves and as far as I am concerned have no intention of letting the retailer participate in whatever it is they have planned.

Lance, so many of us share your feelings. Thanks for the honesty and sincerity.

My recent post asked the BOD to step up to the plate and buy some shares, or at least talk to us!

A consoling thought is this...the BOD may not care about retail shareholders, but the drill results will.

Jacki

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007