Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: RAW DEAL
over 14 years ago
Re: RAW DEAL
over 14 years ago
NICKEL UP
over 14 years ago

we would be at $1.19 after waiting all these years, I'm so disgusted...

It seems like we have lost most everything that RN and the old board had created. We now have no momentum, no trust, no communication, no support, and no real plan to speak of (IMO), there is much more to complain about with regards to this board but why rehash the same old complaints.

Let’s face it, there really is no plan going forward by the looks of it or at least no plan that included the retail shareholder. This BOD’s take care of themselves and as far as I am concerned have no intention of letting the retailer participate in whatever it is they have planned.

When I think of all those posters over the years that I’ve jumped on for predicting the current turn of events I do apologize, you were right, I was very very wrong.

I know,Iknow the economy is crap and the current board have nothing to do with that but come-on. If Richard was at the helm I think we would at the very least have a little more insight about the company’s plans.

So why the huge drop down to $1.19? Is it because we are about to get stellar news, lol, I doubt it very much, maybe the SHARKS just needed a couple of hundred thousand in spending money to get them through the long weekend so they shorted us down to $1.19.

I just don’t know anymore and I for one have lost ALL faith in NOT.

Please don't send me a bunch of PM's trying to convince me that I am wrong, I am allowed to be disgusted when I hold onto something for 5 years and receive very little in return, not even respect.

Lance Swago

Please login to post a reply
Lance Swago
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/06/2007
Social Links