Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
NORONT-Rumours
about 15 years ago
looken good
about 15 years ago
drilling?
about 15 years ago
Re: drilling?
about 15 years ago
Re: Sum4All
about 15 years ago
in response to Sum4All's message

Fair enough. First off, I am not trying to argue, pick a fight, or discredit you in any way. In fact I have always enjoyed your posts and will continue to do so.

Obviously our understandings of what the handhelds are used for are very far apart. By raising the question I was only hoping that one of our more informed techno-geo's might shed some more light on the topic for us. First, do we actually KNOW that Noront staff are using the devices?

"In addition, if a core showed 5% over 200 ft., what are the odds that the rest of the core is not the same composition even if the gizmo was not as able to read accurately beyond the surface. For that matter, when a core has been lab tested for a given percentage, why do we assume that the rock between 50 ft. or 100 ft. spacings can be reasonably relied upon to contain similar percentages when calculating a 43-101. If we can trust an extrapolation over feet we can certainly be pretty confident extrapolating over a few inches given the length. "

I think we are talking apples and oranges, but I don't know. Along a similar thought I'm still waiting for somebody to explain to me how the "Glory Hole" at Windfall came out of claim that doesn't have significant gold enough worth continued exploration, which is why I owned Noront in the first place, lol.

On the lighter side, do any other gold bugs out there wake up some mornings and wonder, "How in the world did i get into this base metal business??" LOL

Please login to post a reply
Forestmusic1
City
Columbia, MD
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
04/25/2008
Social Links