Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Forestmusic1's message

"It's obvious it's not accurate enough to be trusted as "official assay" or "news release" worthy now, right or wrong?"

It would largely be dismissed because it would not be used by 3rd party objective entities but by the vested interest, therefore not to be used for official/legal application.

"My understanding is that it doesn't give you an average value of the core. That speck might have 5% nickel, that speck doesn't. That speck does, that speck doesn't, this speck does, this speck doesn't. Get my drift?"

I would agree with you on this, but as you are looking to discredit it as to it not being able to produce a definitive report, I would be looking at how it indicates that there is sufficient evidence to warrant great consideration for where to put my investment dollars given our understanding on how nickel deposits manifest themselves. To return an analogy for your earlier one, and a good one it was, I would say that if I'm looking at an apple and I search it's entire surface, I may not know exactly how sweet it is, but, given what I know about an apples colour and feel, I know that it will likely be better for me to take a "bite" than not.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message