Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Cr vs Ni
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
over 15 years ago
Cr vs Ni
over 15 years ago

I find it interesting that jousting is now taking place as to who has economical finds and who doesn't. I am no expert or even terribly knowledgeable about commodity values but I suspect that some propaganda is about to take place. Even NOT's presentation offers Cr as the new black gold. Well, if it has significant value, is considered a strategic metal, is indespensible in the production of stainless steel, then why does it need a corresponding nickel find to make it economic? Certainly the more minerals one has the better the value of the property but I suspect a propaganda smoke screen is being set up to deter investors from going with perhaps FWR. I think that NOT will try to use the inability to easily put a price tag on Cr to their advantage. They are creating a bias that may not be based on solid ground. Certainly the majors are sniffing around because they see value in the chromite. So far the Ni find pales by comparison to the Cr find. We all know there is much more than Cr up there but the Cr is the most copious and easiest to find. NOT has the lions share of the land but others will have pockets of highly valuable treasures. NOT's job is to try and take what they can and starve the others out in this economic trial. Watch them do some shifty stuff. It strikes me that the two wolves on the NOT site are rather indicative of the coming NOT tactics and I think they have the personel to do the job. It will be an interesting study on strategy.

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message