Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to johndefur's message

I hadn't made that specific connection from FWR's material within my post. A very good point you added JD. This definitely clinches that they'll be duking it out... at least for the present. I hope that FWR puts up a good fight and gets some serious promotion going by those that know how to do it. It has been said before that it is likely for only one major to pick up the area while others cite that there are numerous examples of multiple mines. I think it likely for more than one at any rate though there is nothing to stop a company from making multiple offers should they have the funds. Nickel will certainly be an incentive/attraction. But this area is beyond my expertise.

"FWR Chromite=

The value of their Chromite more than 40% CRO3 is current $300 to $400 per ton delivered to port, equivilent to 3.5% Ni. or 9% Cu..."

Please login to post a reply
Sum4All
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links
Private Message