Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to happyappie6's message

Happy,

I have followed and owned on an on and off basis both Noront (mostly on) and FreeWest (mostly off) since November 2006.

I cannot see a JV between Noront and FWR as both are well funded into the future. There was a time that due to the proximity of FreeWest's claims in the Windfall Lake area that Richard and Mac would draw up JVs on the fly, but those days are long over.

As a current shareholder of both companies (I invested in FWR to reduce the risk that the current NOT management brings to my investment in the ROF), I would be happy with both continuing with their drill programs as planned while we wait out the metals market recovery. I cannot see any benefits in the two companies JVing outside of sharing information. This was done between the two companies in the past given Richard and Mac's gentlemen's respect for each other. With the hedgies running the show, I doubt Mac would return a call from Paul these days.

Just my opinion,

M1.

Please login to post a reply
MISFIT1
City
Alberta
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined