Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Polylabel's message

They have pulled inward. The new/nervous management is not looking to make jv deals anymore. They want to win solely. The two temp snake heads have reverted back to the days when Eagle 1 was first discovered. All companies out for their own. When you take over a company and are unsure of your future, you don't take risks and you don't make waves. The mediocre minds rise to the top in this situation with mediocre and safe decisions. This method in financials slowly sinks a company, but in mining (a much riskier business), mediocrity sinks a company like a torpedo to a fishing boat -fast. Hence the hole in our stock, sinking it's price. No news, no flash, no sexitude.

What pleases me about our management: mediocrity leads to a safe methodical approach to drilling, which in the ROF's case is exactly what is needed to land another big strike. Risk takers in an already risky business creates FNC bombs who can't afford an NOT/FWR style methodical drilling program. Therefore we'll see individual non-JV Infusion-Of-Cash with FWR and NOT, through the likes of Cliffs.

IOC's don't excite me. We individual investors will benefit from buyouts from a big Majors like ENRC. I'm unsure about the Chinese -are they positioning themselves to have influence in companies or buy them out completely? I think it's the former and that puts them into the IOC catagory.

Stockgreed

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links