Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

"Still in negotiations and survey, price is still changing, along with percentage of government, community and company support for infrastructure. Cost can't be done untill a time of construction is noted and a major will wait for a concenses of all forms of leadership to decide if a mine will be permited by all parties before an offer will be submitted. As far as I can tell, we have a wait for road and major involvement and are building a better resource estimate. The parties involved are trying to get a plan in place as fast as they can."

miskealp1, your valued input on the negotiations is paramount for us here and very well appreciated, as word gets around, and it is, the stumbling blocks will be all the more easy to set right side up towards ensuring successful advancement of this new mining district.

On that note, i received the following from my MP Chris Warkentin, as other replies from MP's state, the letters have all been forwarded to the Honourable John Baird, Minister of Transportation, Infrastructure, and Communities and the Honorable Lisa Raitt Minister of Natural Resources

Subject: RE: A great opportunity for the Conservative government of Canada

Ottawa,

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your email regarding infrastructure and mining development in Northern Ontario. I appreciate hearing from you on this matter. I will be taking into account the suggestions included in your email when in discussions with my colleagues. I will also pass on your letter to the Honourable John Baird, Minister of Transportation, Infrastructure, and Communities, and the Honourable Lisa Raitt, Minister of Natural Resources. Thank you once again for taking the time to share these suggestions with me. Please do not hesitate to contact my office with any further information.

Sincerely, Chris Warkentin, M.P.Peace River

Perhaps now would be a great time for a follow up letter to be draft and sent to our respective MP's.

PS. Misfit 1, great post, good to hear from you.

Regards

Notster

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined