Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Windfall
over 15 years ago
in response to hoov's message

Thanks for posting that Hoov, makes one wonder how the OSC has not picked up on this from a Windfall perspective, after all, disappearing gold would alert most authorities would it not. NOT managment should come clean as to the bulk sampling and assays from Windfall in my opinion as we paid damn good money to ramp in on hole 100, to have Windfall hanging in left field with no answer leaves nothing but pure suspicion on the investor side of things especially with the Gold connections on the Board. No wonder the sentiment.

Disappearing Gold!!! Get your disappearing gold here!!

For Mr. Hamilton to say "there was nothing there" is a blatant slap in the face to investors in NOT, and a complete contradiction to the evidence, time for the OSC to wake the hell up.

I read ahead and came back to your post here, read Crazydik's post about why all the fuss, well quite simply, Windfall and the price of gold is one of many reasons for all the fuss as NOT investors are starting to run out of patience, not simply because of the share price, set that aside, but from a plethora of reasons, general lack of being able to ask simple questions and get a straightforward honest answer without all the theatrics and fluff from a robotic IR firm. This does the shareholder absolutely no good what so ever to have so many unknowns surrounding an investment that many here have sunk literally 10's of thousands if not 100's of thousands of hard earning money into. Now to top it off we have today's announcement that no further announcements on visuals from ongoing drilling would be forthcoming, without visuals we have absolutely no way to tell if they are even drilling and to me this is underhanded or call it what you want and where does that leave us, sad to say it but we are now even more disadvantaged than before i assure you.

How much longer do we have to chill as we've been chilled for quite a few months now with no results, promises made in Vancouver and still no results, these guys need to be pressed and pressed hard each and every drill hole is material, every time the bit hits the earth its recorded or supposed to be, to say otherwise is shear nonsense. Each core tells a tale, lays out further geological references and therefor is Material.

You know, i am scared sh!tle$$ of driving in a fog, boating in a fog, skiing in a fog and investing in a fog.

Most of all i deplore sitting back and letting someone in control of my investment pull the wool over my eyes. I apologise if this pisses a few here off but this is my current frame of mind because the current BOD is making it so.

To say they are being upfront and informitive is an utter waste of air. With no visuals going forward the vail of secrecy deepens all to the advantage of the select few. the Irwin types if you get the drift.

Chastise me if you will but you all know its true ,,,, and Herb, get your butt back here!

Notster

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2007