Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

MisK

Rosseau, came out with alot of BS, as I recall.

However, wasn't it our previous BOD that decided to mothball Windfall for the winter.

They were going to wait for the results to come in and then reasess what they were going to do this summer.

It appears, is alleged, nothing material came from the results.They didn't say nothing was found.They didn't say all the other gold disappeared.

I personally have mixed feelings about reporting these assays.

Yes it would be nice to know exactly what was found, on the other hand, if the results were NOT up to the markets expectations, well what would be the downside.l

I believe the figure quoted was 8-12 million to go forward at Windfall.

Do we do another PP????

Here is some of the news release dated Oct21.

The Windfall Lake Properties previously reported excellent gold grades in both surface sampling and diamond drilling during exploration leading up to the present program. Based only on surface exploration, it had been difficult to combine drill intersections into continuous zones that may be amendable to development.

For any resource studies to be completed in the future at Windfall Lake very closely spaced drill holes will be necessary to ascertain an acceptable average grade estimate.

In addition a program of underground and possibly surface diamond drilling is being considered to establish the extent of mineralization over potentially mineable volumes.

Management proposes to pause the exploration program to allow for completion of all assaying, metallurgical testing and a review of progress todate. The Windfall Lake property, including camp and ramp facilities will be kept on a care and maintenance basis during the forthcoming winter months.

An economic evaluation of the property's merits and potential for the shareholders is the primary consideration to be addressed. Recommendations for future exploration at Windfall Lake, after all work currently underway is completed, will be submitted for Board approval if the latter is positive.

I remember well when I first read this release I didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling, and when reading it again today (tks Gramps) I got the same feeling.

RR

Please login to post a reply
railroader
City
Hornepayne
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/10/2007