Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to joe's message

Joe

While you are keeping a close eye on the newbies, please remember that a couple of weeks ago we waged a huge phone campaign to all NOT shareholders. We told them that Agoracom was a great place to get good information about their NOT investment.

Some of these suspicious newbies may be shareholders who hadn't really been paying close attention to this stock until given an easy way to find up-to-date information.

I personally spoke to several shareholders that didn't even know the stock and risen and fallen back this past year. Their stock was tucked away and out of mind. These may be some of the newbies who are trying to acquaint themselves with the board.

This board is loaded with posters who use facts and well-thought out arguments. Those who think they can post any old rant or wicked thought are quickly dispatched. I have read it many, many times. Rest assured Joe, this board knows how take out the trash.

Please login to post a reply
feather61
City
Charlotte, North Carolina
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/04/2008
Social Links