Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to joe's message

Like me, maybe some new mailroom members were long time NOT watchers (NOT under radar), and could not resist to '' try'' NOT shares when it reached under 1,00$. (Proxy fight or no proxy fight)

I think NOT (and FWR) are goldens opportunities, right now .

Chrome, Nickel, etc, will patiently stay in the ground for us... what is in the ground will not move, nor evaporate with time.

The previous results (all previous NR) are facts.

No doubt in my mind, we will have a mine. The question is when.

If I want to follow my new investment, and want to be part of Noront, I must take the train with ''oldbies'' a day or another...

That is the reasons, I decided to join NOT Forum last month.

Jumping in, in october 08, I think I have an interesting NOT average price compare to others on this board...

You can verify my IP address :-))) , if you want

IMO,

• NOT will bounce back along with commodities
  • Big miners like BHP , RTP, AAUK, RIO, and MT will jump +30 to 50 % (from here to end of February 09)
  • We can anticipate same cyclical results from NOT (maybe much more...) , but NOT uptrend seems to be dependent of continuous good NR and MM. (we must not forget NOT is a junior title, with some risks)
  • MM seems to be played uptrend and downtrend with NOT (Hedge funds ?) ; but Hedge fund cannot go against a commodities uptrend rally.
Please login to post a reply
frenchman
City
Saguenay, Qc
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2008
Social Links