Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

and that they are very devious as to how they have somewhat negative comments on posts by long time members, especially those of us who are strong supporters of RN. They appear to have joined about a few weeks ago, it would be interesting to see if there are any similar IP addresses.. Maybe over the next few days I'll see if I can prepare a list of names that have joined the board say for the past four weeks. Or perhaps Agoracom may have an easier way of tracking the recent names and listing them for us.

I've commented on this before and the numbers appear to be growing . Don't get me wrong new members are always welcome as long as they bring informative information to the board.

I've become extremely wary of recent "mail room" posts. I'll inform you if I see any pattern of posts over the past few weeks.

GLTA

Joe

Agoracom can you advise the board as to the names of recent "mail room members" say over the past four weeks

Please login to post a reply
joe
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/28/2007
Social Links