Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

HI MM

I understand the hesitation when so many new posters come onto the board. I believe we will know from past experience the ones that mean harm and the ones that are in fact new and have been infromed of this site through our recent proxy battle. The battle was pretty big news with pretty outstanding results for the retail investor. I would want to stay tuned if I was any of the shareholders called.

Its also true that many shareholders put their holdings away for a rainy day. They probably don't want to know what is going on in the short term, hence they may have been shocked to see the market recoil of late. This may have also sparked additional information in the site. Due Diligence is here in quite a supply with some exceptional posting by informed investors in the mining stocks and NOT and the ROF in particular.

I wouldn't get too unnerved by the additional posters. All I can say is to the new posters that are here to be informed and provide information of some use please accept my welcome. For those who are here to cause issues be aware you will be removed in short order.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007