Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Atroutfisher's message

I know a few have responded to this already, but I can't help jumping in here too.

Your complaint is having been suckered into investing in Mcfaulds.

I would challenge you to suggest that if you had put your investment in to some other play instead of here, where would you be in such a better position. This play still provides more possibility of upside than anything else I am aware of. You made an investment in a long term play and are completely discouraged because it has not given you short term gain. Al is a trader. He could be in and out of this stock twice in one week, and if he plays it right he could be making money at it. If you had his mental discipline and nerve, you could possibly make money at it also.

The market is in a slump, the biggest slump I have seen, and I have been here for a while. FWIW, since 1981 there have been 5 serious downturns in this marketof greater than 25%, One as high as 43%, in 2001. Following those slumps however are 6 up periods that average 174%. The logic here is simple. You don't get the kingsize bed now, but a little patience and you could have one for next winter.

Regards

K

Please login to post a reply
khareema
City
Chase B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined