Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to MISFIT1's message

Thankyou for this response to the fisherman's lament. To me yours was an accurate synopsis of the position we are all in with our investment in NOT and almost all other holdings. The unfortunate thing, I should say criminal thing, is that corporate greed swept over the planet like the black plague. I am sure there are some high ranking banking officials and investment company CEO's who must have had a fleeting thought like "What the hell are we doing?" Someone must have opined to a regulator somewhere in this vast world of ours that the house of cards had to fall. Why someone of integrity didn't forecast the consequences of the actions of the multitude of esteemed institutions is beyond me. We certainly should pay more attention to who we elect and we should certainly make the people we do elect pay attention. I can't even imagine the toll this will take on the millions of pensions, RRSP's and 401K's in North America. Millions of futures of ordinary citizens are ruined. Millions who won't be able to retire when planned and will stay in senior positions, blocking the career paths of bright young professionals, and therefore impacting the natural order of developement. The nagging question now is how many years before recovery and a new demand for commodities. I am an optimist and believe the billions of people living in the world will continue to have a drive to improve their lot in life and will create the solutions to their economic plight. The current slowdown (recession) will quickly cause inventory deficits. The weak will be culled and the tide will reverse. Not will have a defined resource that the world will need. I don't really care what you call me, a bagholder, gambler, or investor. I have made up my mind that I am an investor in NOT and I have an informed opinion that the NOT properties will play a significant role in the Canadian and world mining industry.

Please login to post a reply
CMP
City
NL
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/25/2008
Social Links