Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Rosedale???
almost 16 years ago
in response to Rosedale's message

No Rosedale. You shouldn't be burnt at the stake for saying what I'm sure everyone must be thinking about. The short term (6 month) outlook will provide for weakness unless we have one of two things.

1) A new find of substance; or

2) A new influx of revenue which in these days might be a bit harder to come by no matter who wants into this play and how desperately.

This is the time for this new BOD to show their stuff. Get us the money. Don't sell us out doing it. If they can't do it. Kick their *ss*s out of town. They're not any better if that is the case. And..if that is the case and they can't do the job...that just tells me they don't plan on putting into this company much of anything of substance. Then our vote will look more encumbering and the next vote will have to be planned out well in advance so certain defeat of the BOD will occur.

I'm not happy with this. I'm not happy with the way we're dangled around like a worm for the MM to take a bite out of. I'm not happy that a MM BOD has just been appointed. I'm not happy that the market is down and the price of NOT has been put on the big boys menu under "Tasty Appetizer". These guys want the job. They better put their best foot forward and earn our respect. They have mighty big shoes to fill. I don't particularly feel they'll be successful filling them, nor do I think they care. That tells me what I don't want running this company.

We have to keep this board under our microscope. No way are they going to be using legal wording and maneuvres to slink things past us.

Anyways.....enough.... "Life is Good....Blah!! Blah!!!" I guess we'll be at .70 again today.

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/21/2007