Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Rosedale???
almost 16 years ago
in response to Rosedale's message

From your reply, I take it that you expect the economic situation to continue to deteriorate. In other words, you believe that it would be better to do a Private Placement now for, say, 75 cents a share, because your forecast is that if we wait 3 or 4 more months before trying to do a Private Placement, we will likely only be able to do it for less. If that is an accurate forecast, then I'll take your position, that we should go ahead and do a Private Placeement at the earliest opportunity.

However, we are getting into the peak of drilling season right now. With freeze-up we can get more drills and equipment to site more cheaply via ice-roads, and it is also easier to more quickly move drills from site to site. And, if we hit some more rich ore-bodies, would that not boost the stock price, allowing us to do a Private Placement on more favorable terms?

Please login to post a reply
rodg45
City
West Texas
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/28/2007
Social Links