Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Email to the OSC
almost 16 years ago

I, and many other shareholders from Noront Resources have written to you over the last few weeks.

We implore you to do something to stop the outright criminal action taking place with our company, namely a dissident proxy battle. I say criminal, because that is what it is.

Through ridiculous lack of rules, and intervention on the part of our governments, and their departments, such as yours, unscrupulous entities are trying to steal value from thousands of legitimate average investors.

Action is needed immediately....the vote is and AGM is Oct. 28th/08.

I hate to put it this way, but if you don't do something to stop this, then you should be ashamed of yourselves, and your organization would prove to be absolutely useless.

If on the other hand, you have taken action to stop this travesty, then you have my sincere thanks, and apology.

Very sincerely, *********Canseco

Please login to post a reply
Canseco
City
London, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2007