Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Canseco's message

Good letter Canseco,

They should get your general drift from that. I know they are probably unconcerned but notwithstanding a wakeup call appears very suitable right now.

Action has been needed for a long time. Now is just the time that affects us which "is" important to us of course. Much of the financial woes have been created by these guys effectively controlling the stock market, especially the more junior stocks.

Great job by the way again to Glorieux and his band of 30+ volunteers who put Noront on the map for those who want to see how shareholders should be standing up against uninvited takeover bids. Bravo... and many, many thanks.

Good to see the stock price has recovered a bit today. Lets hope we get some recovery now. We need to calm our ragged, stressed out nerves. This weekend relax everyone. Take a breather. I'm hoping to be at the AGM but I hear its to be webcast as well so that should be cool.

Take care,

Mustangman

Please login to post a reply
mustangman
City
Keswick
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined