Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: To All
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
d12
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
Re: To All - d12
almost 16 years ago
Re: To All - D12
almost 16 years ago
Re: d12
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
Re: To All - PM
almost 16 years ago
Re: d12
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
Re: 18tee
almost 16 years ago
Re: 18tee-D12
almost 16 years ago
Re: dear d12,
almost 16 years ago

Well Roos, You can get as angry as you want. Believe me I know. My emotions cause me to flip. The good thing is that I come down fast and am usually apologetic and ready to listen. That's my way. I have flipped out, come down and have now begun doing some more dd regarding our perdicment.

D12 is working with many of us to get out the vote so don't mis read or mis interpret what he is attempting to say.

His points are valid and should be discussed in a rational manner.

Now all of us should be prepared for the worst or the other scenario. Nemis needs to pull something huge out of the hatIMHO and drill results will NOT do it. We need an earth quake! We need something akin to "a religious experience" to convince the big guys that perhaps they should stick with Nemis. There is a war going on. Thats why both sides are calling. I have a feeling that every vote counts here.

The thing that clicks in my brain is the fact that these people who call for the yellow backs get extremely ignorant and defamatory if they are told we are voting the other way. When I see or hear about this behavior I almost feel that every NO puts a nail in their cofin and they know it. Probably paying the callers bonuses if they can convince someone!!!lolol

But we must be prepaired just in case things do not go the way we hope.

When I invested in this play I went to Toronto from Thunder Bay and had a chat with Nemis. I decided that I would give my money to him. It is his stewardship that I have bought into. it is him I want to take care of my money.

Lets get rationale! We have spent thouseands of hours posting. So much posting that by the time you answer one there are 2 pages ahead of you..lol

Things slowed down a bit so now lets think things through. My point is that I was taught to always have a plan B or even C. Do we?

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007