Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Milsy1's message

Hi, Milsy,

I salute your attitude, just don't share it. I voted mine for RN, albeit a small drop in the bucket (I'm impressed with the number of shares some on this board hold). I think at this point, there may be just about enough posts on this board urging people to vote, such that mine wouldn't add much value.

As far as getting even, yes, I think many that bought this stock up in the $4 plus range will be darn lucky to get even. The emotion that drives this board simply won't die, again, I salute it. This is a tough business, and to be as successful as so many here assumed we'd be, is a difficult proposition. That side of things has been ignored all along, and will continue to be ignored, notwithstanding where we currently sit.

I'll admit to having a bad attitude, but a lot of people's upbeat, overconfident attitudes cost a lot of people, including themselves, a lot of money (especially if those proxy numbers are to be believed - whew!).

Please login to post a reply
Babaoriley
City
Los Angeles
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/05/2008
Social Links