Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to rodg45's message

Have been away..just catching up on yestrerday's posts. Thanks for yours...as always so knowledgeable and uplifting!

I couldn't agree more with your comment , which deserves repeating .. "Noront is at an unbelievable epoch in mining history. Never, in my investing studies, have I seen so much potential in not only one project, but two projects, plus the solid project at Burnt Hill etc..."

Couldn't agree more. The fact that one company has hit two major bonanzas..one in gold and the other in nickel ,and continues to explore its vast properties with enormous potential is just about the most satisfying investment position that I have ever been in.

In the end, I think Richard will negotiate a sterling agreement with a major , very likely VALE, and we'll spin off Double Eagle and keep the motherlode of gold at Windfall ,and also all the other exciting properties...China, Mexico etc. Unbelievable investment future for all of us!

Again thanks for your great contributions to the board.

We're all sitting pretty, ready to pounce on the thrilling results of the DE2 assays!

Cheers to Richard and the team ,and to us!

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/09/2007
Social Links