Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Well alot of time was discussed today about ratings of posters, so now lets discuss the merits of spinning off DE to another company. As stated by RN in the past he believes DE is too big for NORONT to develope into a mine. On the other hand we have Windfall with it's huge potential and revenue that has created no real share value. We have Burnthill with its soon to be production and revenue generating potential and we have exploration projects else where. These other project would appear to fit well into a junior minning/exploration type of company with good but steady growth potential.

So is there any one out there recently that has heard anything about splittting off DE, and if it could be sooner or later. My thinking is buy having DE split off and the others under a different company we would see better value over all. IMHO

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links