Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to googleeye's message

Good to know you can at least post relevant constructive posts with content. For many to get a proper feel and truely learn something by sharing they cover a broad range of considerations. All important in some respect or other and also usually relevant on some important or significant level.

There was even a time when through all the din there was room for clowns to express themselves, though they also frequently were very critical of very constructive and informative posters while never, ever having something worth while to contribute. It was a welcome break at times, though the sneezing was usually just the typical criticism of Agora, Noront, many Posters (of whom we do not see posts from much if at all any more) and so on, at nausium.

If only it was short winded there may be readers, but when it is a long typical hard blow?

I even tried twice now to give the BLOW LONG and HARD something it could contribute. But NO! We get the same old same old. Take and complain for the support without EVER sharing Relevant content!

Go figure?

Old Joe

PS: Time to share my time constructively with others elsewhere. 

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message