Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to sag4tag's message

I have been touting the advantages of doing just that for several months now.  No one has discussed the advantages or disadvantages of the spin off into two companies, as much as I would like to see it considered.  My thoughts are that many seem to think that we would be giving something up.  The reality is that we would simply add value to what we have already achieved with NOT and seem to be getting no respect for.  Present shareholders would get their prorated shares in the new company. Anything other than Double Eagle seems to be a non event by the market, as witnessed by the ho hum after the last Windfall gold NR.  Make no mistake, it has been and will continue to be a great opportunity for huge upside with this amazing nickel discovery.   I bought in on Dec 06 for the gold discovery at windfall so perhaps I appreciate what is there better than many.  The big realization that most new investors do not see is the fact that NOT is truly not a one trick pony and the attention must be given to what is important at this time, Double Eagle.  For sure it is not our decision to make, however it is important, in my mind, for us to contemplate the results of this split if Richard Nemis decides that this is best for shareholder value.  Thoughts anyone?     

Notie Girl  

Please login to post a reply
Notie Girl
City
B.C.
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/24/2007