Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to fairchij's message

One of the biggest considerations with splitting off one or most likely several of the properties into nes companies is the Funding aspect. Not the cost of doing Spin outs but the cash each would need to get them safely well underway as separeat entities. Eight months ago the cash in the kitty was primarily for Windfall Lake Ramp development and some general exploration purposes and office management things etc..

Now there are two major projects requiring considerable cash resources. The cash is in place to get through much more than two years of exploration at todays burn rate and the funds can be applied as is needed where needed. Once Spin Outs occur each new company will need to stand on its ow, and thus cash apportioned under some as yet determined basis. Doing the cash apportioning at this stage in either of the Flag Ship Prospects with sufficient for all the others as well can be a challenge. Asteroids, armies of Army Ants or what ever can complicate matters now as well as after Spin Off's are set up but together under one umbrella untill each Porject achieves a critical state all the prospects will remain safe and secure.

Hope that got out and into type form well enough to strike some sort of comprehansion.

Old Joe

PS: Back in November RN stated that it was NOT the right time yet or that it was too early for doing Spin Offs but also said the time willcome and they were preparingfor that time.

Now, I know another poster that could have posted the very essence of the above content but seems to prefer Non Topic Posting in stead and also has problems with good posters discussing ON Topic matters. Consequently, having given that Non Topic poster plenty of time to FINALLY make a contribution to an On Topic Issue, I have made to post myself. 

Please login to post a reply
Old Joe
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message