Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Notie Girl's message

Hi Notie

I have posted this before but when RN decides to spin off a company from the main I think it will be selected explored claims at JBL.

As an example with the large land holdings and they find 6 DE along the present trend line then these could be sold AS IS WHERE IS with some 43-101's having been done. This would leave NOT with all the rest of their holdings to explore/develop either through JV's, alone or a partner with the major as an exploration and development partner.

As they find more they can then sell those explored successful claims to the same major or another. Could make for interesting bidding. After all with all the land and targets to go after how would one set a price on these.

I think this is what RN and the team are doing. Putting together a valuable resource base in a refined area for a major and that is what will be spun off. Just a theory. Maybe here are lots of holes that could be drilled into it

Cheers

KTN

Please login to post a reply
ktnjones
City
Calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined