Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to PM's message

Glori - I am having trouble with your explanation - please bear with me.

there are 4 anomalies south of DE1. One is on the FNC boarder.

The other 3 are south and south west of DE1.

Now we already know they hit and named the one directly south of DE1 as DE2. So when you say  "They are doing every geophysics test possible on the anomaly directly to the south of Eagle 1," you are referring to DE2 correct?  No, he said he had a drill on DE2 and DE3 and that they were doing geophysics studies on anomaly 1.  I asked: DE1, he said no the anomaly to the south of DE1.  That only leaves the one on the shared boarder but he said it was not that one...so at this point, I do not know and I am sorry for that.  I will try to get a hold of him again tomorrow or I may wait till Friday am as I was told that NN would be back in his office then.

And if so what are they implying by doing every geophysical study possible on that?? Also you said that he referred to DE2 as anomaly 1 - is this correct and if so what is he implying? No DE2 and anomaly 1 are 2 separate entities.

Now that leaves 2 anomalies, one directly south and another south west of DE2. You go on to say that they have named the SQ anomaly DE3 and go on to say that you are confused that they did not call it DE4- my question is why would they - it is in fact the next DE below DE2 and rightfully named DE3 right?  I thought they should of named anomaly 1 DE4 but that would imply that it is drilled and confirmed mineralized and I do not think we are there yet.  DE3 is correctly identified as the largest anomaly to the furthest SW.  Maybe anomaly 1 is the anomaly below DE3?  I believe the most important thing is that he is now reffering to anomaly 3 as DE3 and as per TCP, he was not doing so in the past.  Even corrected people for doing so.  So by him saying so, is he saying that it is now official, DE3 is a fact?  Everyone can draw their own conclusions.

Please look at the anomaly map below and reconfirm please.

Thanks for sharing

I am sorry for all the confusion here...I hope this helps clear up some of these issues.  Thanks PM for picking up on these things. 

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007