Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Milsy1's message

Sorry but you are treading on very dangerous ground when you say "by virtue of you questioning the deals that Richard has made, you are questioning his leadership. For some, Richard has exemplified everything that we look for in a leader and as such we are beyond calling his decisions into question. Others (again I include you), are not quite there yet."

Well that kind of reasoning or rather leaving it up to 'our leader' has gotten many many people in a lot of trouble. It is your money invested in this company and your responsibility to review, weigh and over time modify your decision. It's not up to Nemis it's up to you and every other investor.

Personally I put zero value on all the jv's done by Noront in the 'ROF' and no analyst I know of does either. IF you do then perhaps you should reconsider.

My comment is not an attack on anyone nor should it be seen as such. If you want to post a message saying how much value all these jv's provide please be my guest.

Please login to post a reply
Polylabel
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007
Social Links
Private Message