Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Milsy1's message

Milsy1........In my world I'd like to think that the news gets distributed as it is assessed by the pipeline. Drillers, drill cores, visuals, on site geologists, if visuals are good call to head office boys, RN, NN, then decide if it is halt worthy from visuals and on site testing or wait and gather up a whole bunch of holes and release after assays are completed.......regular stuff.

Noront has 3 drills working (i.e.) cores coming out of the ground daily I assume and I believe they must have the info for those cores, visuals,etc. at least a week before we get any of the info and of course as we know much longer if they have to be sent to the labs for assessment.

RN is the promotor, he decides what is timely and what is not - not in a manipulative way but what is best for Noront and consequently us, the shareholders. With his expertise and experience we will all win. How the market reacts is another thing. They have lots of info in hand that we don't at this minute.

When it comes to take over bids these veterans are not complusive but will assess and engineer that properly as well. RN is not a Freedman, he is much better in my opinion. Methodical, seasoned and the man we want at the helm.

Please forgive me, these are all simplistic observations that keep my world in order. We really do have the best management team.

News soon please? Longer than ever on NOT and area plays!

Please login to post a reply
Ironwill
City
new perlican
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/01/2007
Social Links