Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Up until now, Noront has for the most part subscribed to the theory "Buy on Rumor and Sell on News". Many have been left scratching our heads while the price has decreased after very good news releases.

Previous to DE2 landing, most here had speculated/assumed that once DE2 was announed our share price would reflect a more accurate valuation. (For the record, I am in the "undervalued" camp)

Although we did have a decent share price appreciation for a few days following the anouncement of DE2, I would have thought that we would have moved to a much higher trading range. (The market was looking for confirmation of additional tonnage via step-out were'nt they?)

Now, having said that, if the DE2 announcement had included visuals similar to DE hole # 1 or #2 for example, I would like to think that our share price appreciation would have been swift and significant.

So, here we are again. We are on the cusp of news that should include DE2 assays, possibly DE3 visuals and potentially "other" significant news. Contingent upon news being in line with all other releases to date, (there has not been any bad news, only degrees of good news) we can expect the trend of "Buy on Rumor and Sell on News" to be broken. Broken might be an understatement if Mr. Nemis et al can announce what many of us here are hopeful for.

Bring it on Noront!

Cheers,

Milsy1 (gettin thirsty over here)

Please login to post a reply
Milsy1
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating