Crystallex International

Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM "Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold producer with operations and exploration properties in Venezuela."
in response to EZ Street's message

EZ - "Sorry CJ, but wallowing around in the muck and the mire trying to lay blame, after the fact, is counter productive and a complete waste of time......in my books. IMHO"

ez, i disagree. looking at the history of this pig will likely be the only recourse for shareholders to recoup anything. if fung is unsuccesful in obtaining financing my guess is that you will see a whole new realm of lawsuits/investigations, and i'm not convinced they will all be civil... if you get my drift.

since we're calling it "monday morning quarterbacking" let's really look back for a second! imo, as much of a dick as he is, hugo DID NOT lie to kry or "pull an unexpected move" on kry. at least not in the last 5 years or so.

hugo has said since at least 05' that ven mines are for venezuelans. that transnationals would not mine ven resources, etc.,etc. he also said kry would not mine LC! meanwhile, kry mngt has been telling us about thier fruitful/successful talks with "high level officials".we never did hear who the "high level officials" were but I would bet money that kry mngt NEVER had assurances direct from hugo.

so blame hugo and cry that we got blindsided but imo the only reason that retail got blindsided is because mngt was feeding them BS the entire time. i think kry will probably become a textbook legal/financial case in years to come.

Please login to post a reply
cantjustread
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links
Private Message