Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to hoghead's message

You are not conservative if you made any significant investment in a jr explorer on the Venture exchange.

I am here to make a fortune, and I have the DD and the stomach to handle major set-backs like we have already suffered. I am of modest means as well, as far as current income goes, but I have accumulated considerable assets over my life prodominently by doing proper DD, taking calculated risks, and most importantly being patient. Without those assets I would not be able to take advantage of leverage.

With respect to the level of risk I have assumed with my leveraged CUU shares I am comforatble with it. Like I said, I only assumed an after-tax monthly payment of less than $200/mo. Even if I carried that payment all the way to the grave it wouldn't change my lifestyle one iota compared to how $1.5 million will change my lifestyle.

If that commitment is too much risk then one can borrow $50,000 which would mean a less than $100/mo after-tax expense for the opportunity to receive a $750,000 winfall.

Do none of this unless you are convinced that Copper Fox will monetize SC for a reasonable amount before you can no longer afford a $100-$200 monthly payment.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message