Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to golfyeti's message

Do none of this unless you are convinced that Copper Fox will monetize SC for a reasonable amount before you can no longer afford a $100-$200 monthly payment.

Okay this is my last comment on this because... pretty much everything has been said.

Let me in closing just stress, highlight, empahsize, and underline the point that few people have everything that it takes to afford, understand, implement and stick with this strategy.

Let me be clear that, just like a direct holding of CUU shares is a speculation in its own right, this leverage strategy is a speculation magnified. In fact any company that hasn't got a long history of positive earnings is technically a speculation. There are zero guarantees, no history of profitability, no proven business model even. Pure speculation. Only an infintisimally small percentage of the population should even muse about doing this.

I just happen to be one of those people with the right investor profile and experience, who spotted and studied a unique and (what I thought was a) "reliably quantifiable" opportunity. One potentially big enough that I eventually decided it was worth taking the risk of taking a really big position. Most people with big bets would have succumbed earlier and some who did at much higher prices saved themselves considerable stress. No question. However these people won't likely ever come back and participate in the payday either. I'm paying my patience-of-Jobe dues and I will either financially prosper or wither by this sword. My choices, my life. :)

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message