Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to CanadaGrant's message

Grant/art75. The bolded portion of this references the marine loading facility (port). Need to confirm with Elmer if the port agreement is still in place or whether this agreement is now in place with Galore Creek.

Project Overview

The Galore Creek project is located in northwestern British Columbia, approximately 150 kilometres northwest of Stewart.

The Galore Creek project, as envisioned by a Prefeasibility Study (PFS) published in 2011, would be a large-scale open-pit copper-gold-silver mine which would provide ore to a process plant at a nominal rate of 95,000 tonnes per day or 34.6 million tonnes per year over an approximate 18-year mine life. Mining and mine rock facilities would be located in the Galore Valley. A tunnel would connect the mining facilities to the process plant and tailing facilities in the adjacent West More Valley. The process plant would produce a high-quality copper concentrate with significant gold and silver credits, using a conventional grinding and flotation circuit. The concentrate would be transported along the project access road to Highway 37, then along Highway 37 to a marine loading facility in the town of Stewart for shipment to various international destinations.

http://www.gcmc.ca/section.asp?pageid=20213

Please login to post a reply
babybreeze
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2013