Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Willy Nilly's message

I think the reason why this has not been addressed was due to the fact, like Teck says in there video...they are constantly changing...as for the reason why I think this is important.

NOVAGOLD and Teck have agreed to incorporate the 2012 and 2013 results into a capital efficient work plan that will advance the Galore Creek project toward a new resource and reserve estimate for next-level mine planning and design. As such, the 2014 work plan includes technical studies in the areas of environmental and water management, as well as site layout. Although the Legacy zone is still open, no drill program is planned for 2014. Further guidance on the 2014 budget will be provided in the fourth quarter results. In the meantime, the Company will continue to evaluate opportunities to monetize the value of the asset

also

Mr. Lang further added: "If developed as envisioned in the pre-feasibility study (PFS), Galore Creek is expected to become the largest and lowest-cost copper mine in Canada, one of the most mining friendly jurisdictions in the world. In 2014, along with Teck, NOVAGOLD plans to carry out additional technical studies to further enhance the value of this significant project

So from what im reading into this...Teck and Nova Gold are spending time and money on this....once the drill results came in, it sheds new light on everything. Thats why I keep saying I pray we get a huge drill program for 2014.

Listen folks, im not downing CUU....Heck Ive got a lot riding on this stock....I just think all the events that go on around Shaft Creek wieght in heavy on Tecks desision making.

Please login to post a reply
Dogger 12
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011
Social Links
Private Message