Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to stockfriend's message

From the information I have read about Galore, I don't think it's a shoe-in as some may suggest, in terms of which project advances first (Galore vs Schaft Creek). Schaft Creek is larger than Galore in terms of the amount of rock in which the reserves occupy, but the amount of physical copper in Schaft Creek is not terribly far off from what's in Galore. When looking at cost of producing copper, Galore actually has the cheaper production cost after other metals credits. One could argue that having to process less waste rock for similar amounts of copper, and having favorable cash costs after metals credits, makes Galore a better project to advance first. I believe Galore is also ahead of Schaft Creek in respect to the advancement of port and hydro facilities as well, but in terms of overall mine life Schaft Creek is better; I think by 2-3 yrs. As far as recent drilling goes, Galore seemed to 'hit' in far more holes compared to the recent Schaft Creek drilling results. My own opinion is that Schaft Creek will likely be advanced first, but I don't think it's as obvious a choice as some may think. Cheers.

Please login to post a reply
babybreeze
City
Toronto
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/19/2013
Social Links