Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to cuuvette350's message

Always sunshine and rainbows from where some people sit, despite the passage of a couple of years, despite a 63 cent share price.

As far as a I can there are three "classes" of investors/observers when it comes to Copper Fox.

There are the bashers who have occupied SH for a long time and have largely driven off all of the CUU believers, other than the few who get a kick out of arguing with them ad nauseum.

There are the people here on AG who are either truly optimistic or are forced to express a largely positive viewpoint, otherwise they get the boot from the forum. If they are making dire predictions without sufficient evidence, then yes, they should be shown the door. But if they are "longs" asking pointed questions in light of our troubling current circumstances, then either try to help answer those questions or understand that they are understandably frustrated and unsure of the ultimate value of their investment here, which was once considered a "sure thing."

Then there's Silicon Investor. Have many of you checked in over there lately? The numbers there, unlike here, are growing substantially, and there are a good number of familiar names. People who were among our ranks for years are now "defecting" and raising some good points and theories that may not prove to be right, but should not be ignored as possibilities by anyone who has a significant amount of money sunk in CUU.

I've expressed some cynicial remarks over the past few months because my patience is running thin. That said, I am not in a position where I'm ready to sell because of a considerable loss at this level. However, it's worth keeping one's eyes and mind open as we continue to drift along in this "silent period."

Please login to post a reply
YourNadir
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/13/2011
Social Links
Private Message