Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to BigMac67's message

''the CEO of BHP will be dead long before 2050''

''And 2050 is probably when this investment will pay off, if we should be lucky enough to live that long! ''

OMG! Is that all people read into.

I thought the message was clear coming from the new breed of CEO's running the biggest minig company in the world.

* The majors see the futur need/supply (middle class growing to 5 billion from 2 Billion by 2030)

* The customers fear scarcity

* Majors want to invest where they're welcome, in a safe jurisdiction

* Majors prefer no adverse social impact

* Majors prefer no enviromental impact

* Majors prefer political srtability and want to avoid goverments prone to Nationalisation

* Since it's not all about geology majors will skip the higher grade deposits (if any left since grades just keep going lower) and go for the lower grade deposits that have a safe jurisdiction, no enviomental issues, political issues, first nation issues.

* And of course they want to invest for the very lonnnng term.

Well it's clear (to me anyway) that that's what we have. And if Teck backs in 75% you can add to that list above:

* No 1 mine operator in Canada

* $360 million of exploration money

* Financing to production

* Huge long term potential

So the message i sclear. That's what the majors will be looking for, that's what we have and more. How attractive will we be once the cards are on the table.

This is not about going into production in 2020 or paying off in 2050!!.

This is about which major out there with the same view as the new BHP CEO, will want to secure our 25%. How fast since there's only 1 CUU, and for how much will they fight over.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother posting this stuff...

Please login to post a reply
cuuvette350
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message